Avaya has recently released and updated version of IP Office software. Version 9 has some nice new features and enhancements for your phone system.
Some of the main new features and enhancements include:
- Mobile VoIP client for one-X Mobile. You can now make and receive calls on your iPhone or Android smart phone over your data connection with one-X mobile.
- Multi-party audio conferencing with Flare Experience.
- Outlook plug-in presence and instant messaging enhancement.
- Virtualisation. This allows IP Office to sit on customer provided hardware alongside other customer applications.
- Avaya IP Office server addition can now support up to 2000 users either on one site or across up to 32 sites.
- Enhancements for resiliency, SIP trunks and security.
- IP Office Web Manager. This is a web-based programming tool that allows you to make changes to user and hunt group names, settings, button programming and editing your directory.
End of Avaya support for IP Office release 8.0 and below
With the release of IP Office version 9, Avaya will now only provide support for IP Office 8.1 and above. IP Office 8.0 and below will no longer be supported by Avaya, so it’s important to update your system to the new release.
Upgrade to version 9 with Off The Hook Communications
If you are interested in upgrading your Avaya phone system to version 9 and adding new features to your phone system, contact Off the Hook Communications. We can let you know more about what new features are available, provide a quote and work with your company to take advantage of this latest release.