Boost productivity and customer service with 3CX Pro
3CX Pro includes all the award-winning features of the standard edition and also adds advanced call features that are geared to stepping up your customer service and ensuring your company stays ahead of the competition.
Advanced call features
- Never miss a call! Your customers can hang up and still retain their position in the queue. They’re automatically called back when they reach the top of the queue.
- Review how long your customers have waited in a queue before your employees took the call and see the amount of answered and unanswered calls.
- Improve customer service by screening calls with the Listen In, Listen In and Whisper and Barge In features.
- Massively increase your employees’ productivity by providing advanced call features such as real-time call statistics, wallboards, SLA alerts, a selection of queues and more. The Pro edition also includes seamless Microsoft Exchange phone book and LDAP integration.
3CX Pro key features
- Monitor the status of queues by seeing how many callers are in the queue.
- Log staff in and out of queues.
- Review the time your staff logged in and out of queues.
- Display real-time queue and call statistics directly on a monitor with wallboards.
- Additional queue strategies include:
- Round robin
- Longest waiting
- Least talk time
- Fewest answered
- Hunt by threes: random
- Hunt by threes: prioritised.
- Get instantly notified when callers have been in a queue beyond the set SLA time.
- Meet your customer service requirements by viewing all call events.
Upgrade to 3CX Pro
3CX Pro is a license key upgrade, meaning all you need to do is purchase the upgrade and reactivate the PBX. For more information on the Pro edition, contact us today.
Main service areas include:
Wellington | Khandallah | Johnsonville | Island Bay | Miramar | Roseneath | Lyall Bay | Seatoun | Hutt Valley | Lower Hutt | Upper Hutt | Featherston | Masterton | Porirua | Whitby | Paremata | Pukerua Bay | Plimmerton | Kapiti Coast | Paraparaumu |